General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK:

how the [Poor language removed] can be get away with that? Surely it's not his decision to make! Is the City Council infiltrated with a majority of Bitters? It's no different to, for example, Scottish taxpayers alone to fund 2/3 of the cost of the Wembley rebuild.

I'd be livid if I paid Council tax in Liverpool

A Liverpool fan who doesn’t pay council tax in Liverpool, who’d have thought it?!

“We’re gonna build a stadium. And the Kopites are gonna pay for it”

BD662FA5-8D81-43DA-9CF1-7390F69C566D.jpeg

From what I've read I think Moshiri is being very honest, you'd never get this type of honesty from Bill.

And it goes to show what the likes of Barkley and Lukaku will do to try and get their moves out of the club, lie, dodge and snide their way to a move away, the players and agents have the club over a barrel and there is not a lot that can be done.

Mosh announces stadium going to cost £300m, people's heads fall off, its too cheap its gonna be crap.
Mosh announces its gonna cost £500m, we cant afford it, its not going to get started.

Can we make our minds up where we stand on this, I'm confused
I think it's more the fact that they undervalued the cost of the build by £200 million mate.

From RAWK:

how the [Poor language removed] can be get away with that? Surely it's not his decision to make! Is the City Council infiltrated with a majority of Bitters? It's no different to, for example, Scottish taxpayers alone to fund 2/3 of the cost of the Wembley rebuild.

I'd be livid if I paid Council tax in Liverpool

A Liverpool fan who doesn’t pay council tax in Liverpool, who’d have thought it?!
I can accept that a deluded puffin eater would believe that LCC would pay £300 million towards our stadium it fits their cultish agenda but I'm shocked that many on ere also believe it.

All joking aside and even if true, you don't come out and say that at an AGM when one of your black players currently has a open case with the FA over being racially abused during a match.

It's just bloody simple common sense not to say that ffs
The FA will be smirking ear to ear tonight when they hear about this.

He must have been in the Philharmonic Bar from 3 until 6 today.

It's the sort of thing a loose tongue comes out with. He'll pay for it too.
I think he might. When that All Black winger went to Fiji with his crook leg, one of the papers reported that he had had it wrapped in a banana leaf for 3 weeks.
Needless to say, there was hell to pay...

The FA will be smirking ear to ear tonight when they hear about this.

Comments about the new relationship and new friends at the Echo made me cringe as well, fully expect them to be this years version of Jim White, expect a lot of stories to appear there from now on.

His trusted journos are now gonna be working for a red rag hardly any blue reads in the city...

"we had 3 stars, Ross, Romelu and John Stones but they’ve all gone."

Yes, on your watch.

One told him it ws because of his mum and witchdoctors, and then went to LA and wouldn't come home till we sold him
The other was sold because his agent said Barkely won't stay unless you let his mate Stones leave
The last after saying that - agent vanished for 6 months and couldn't be contacted - had his medical at the club then changed his mind - only to join them for 20m less 6 months later.

If you need a cow mate, Moshiri is selling them - all you need is a couple of coloured beans - tell him they are magic he will believe you

‘Pilgrimages to Africa and voodoo’

Amazing. You just can’t predict Everton. Would you ever hear this sort of gold out of any other professional sporting organisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.