Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could say the same about the supermarkets, the pubs, the restaurants, the shops, the factory's, offices, everything. Businesses have got to survive, as long as all the vulnerable and everyone else who wants it has been double jabbed we need to get on with it. Otherwise life will be hiding away for us, our kids and their kids.
That's no excuse for the loss of tens of thouands of people this autumn and winter.

Health before wealth, at ALL costs.

That's no excuse for the loss of tens of thouands of people this autumn and winter.

Health before wealth, at ALL costs.
You can value health as well as want businesses and football clubs to survive mate, it’s not mutually exclusive

We’ve had 18 months plus of this, from a personal stand point I’ve been furloughed 3 times, my sister had COVID while pregnant (a mild form), my nephew had it, my cousin was lucky not to get it or have any treatments stopped while she’s battled cancer twice. We cannot shield away in the hope that it completely disappears because it never will, even countries that dealt with it brilliantly over the winter got more cases popping up

Anybody have any idea what the deal is with ticket resale ?

Obviously with Covid you’d imagine the club will be desperate to avoid unofficial resale of tickets, but there don’t seem to be listings for Everton home games on Stubhub.

You can value health as well as want businesses and football clubs to survive mate, it’s not mutually exclusive

We’ve had 18 months plus of this, from a personal stand point I’ve been furloughed 3 times, my sister had COVID while pregnant (a mild form), my nephew had it, my cousin was lucky not to get it or have any treatments stopped while she’s battled cancer twice. We cannot shield away in the hope that it completely disappears because it never will, even countries that dealt with it brilliantly over the winter got more cases popping up
They are in a wave of infections.

You dont save lives by encouraging more infections; which is what happens when businesses are left open. This we KNOW.

I'm sorry to hear about your family circumstances, but you surely realise that letting rip a pandemic takes up hospital space and resources that would have gone to non-Covid19 cases.

Good to see the majority have voted for the first one, nice to see some positivity going on for once and not hiding away at home!.

Bring on the new season and hopefully Rafael being given by the board what he didn’t get at Newcastle. Cannot wait!!!.

I imagine booing will spread COVID-19 more efficiently?
Sod that, it’s time to move on. It’s something we all have to live with now, 16 months of utter grief and mental health going down the pan, small businesses failing, people losing jobs through no fault of their own (all thanks to a dickwad eating a bat), families grieving and deaths.

No thank you, let’s press on. It seems like most of the continent are on the same train of thought.

Nice one. I look forward to that launching in 2024 lol

Cue the re-sold tickets via Everton then not working automatically on the turnstile and there being a huge queue at the office.

Everytime Everton try to be innovative with tickets, it goes wrong. Every single time. I rememebr when they first brought season cards in, must have been around Kharkiv time as I remember that first home game, all those who had booked their seat onto their card rather than an extra ticket, couldn't get in.

They do a lot of good this club but transfers, on the pitch and ticketing are part of that good!

They are in a wave of infections.

You dont save lives by encouraging more infections; which is what happens when businesses are left open. This we KNOW.

I'm sorry to hear about your family circumstances, but you surely realise that letting rip a pandemic takes up hospital space and resources that would have gone to non-Covid19 cases.
It hasn’t let rip yet, as of yesterday hospitals occupancy in the whole of the UK was less than a 10th of the figure for new cases

Just gone by my local test/jab centre, unfortunately at the RS Arena, there’s a queue running right along and around the ground so people are taking things seriously to get tested/jabbed

Sod that, it’s time to move on. It’s something we all have to live with now, 16 months of utter grief and mental health going down the pan, small businesses failing, people losing jobs through no fault of their own (all thanks to a dickwad eating a bat), families grieving and deaths.

No thank you, let’s press on. It seems like most of the continent are on the same train of thought.
Look at the Netherlands, opened up society fully, encouraged nightclubs etc to open, so they did. Cases went up 500%, Dutch prime minister now back tracking and have gone in to a lockdown.

Respect everyone has their own views and how they see the risk. I will be double jabbed by the 14th but only just. I go the game with my son who is 7 so obviously hasn’t had any jabs, although he has had covid, thankfully nothing more than a cough. My main concern and this might sound daft is that our seats are on the very back row of the upper bullens, and it’s literally like sitting inside I feel sometimes as the roof is low down (it can get quite warm up there in the warmer months) and as like in all the ground your very close to people anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.