Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me answer that question: not until every person - adult and child - are vaccinated...and even then there should be no return to the old normal in thesense we're facing in the next few days.

Stop parroting the BS propaganda of a cult in the Tory Party who'd rather see dead bodies "piled up in their thousands rather than do the right thing and supress this virus and its new variant.
Not everyone wants to be vaccinated... So it's problematic saying everyone should be vaccinated before we resume normality...just putting it out there I've been double jabbed so my argument is purely neutral.

I think looking at how Britain on the whole is dealing and dealt with it is also problematic.

The issue in this country has been so politicised by both major parties its actually hindered decision making. We've had a horrifically bad and corrupt government in change of the whole thing and it's stop being about Covid more about Conservative vs Labour, and about who'd make the best decisions.

As a former Labour Party member the way the Tories have dealt with it is exactly how I expected but Keir Starmer has done nothing but play party politics with it all, his performance is as bad as everyone else's.....horrible man him

Not everyone wants to be vaccinated... So it's problematic saying everyone should be vaccinated before we resume normality...just putting it out there I've been double jabbed so my argument is purely neutral.

I think looking at how Britain on the whole is dealing and dealt with it is also problematic.

The issue in this country has been so politicised by both major parties its actually hindered decision making. We've had a horrifically bad and corrupt government in change of the whole thing and it's stop being about Covid more about Conservative vs Labour, and about who'd make the best decisions.

As a former Labour Party member the way the Tories have dealt with it is exactly how I expected but Keir Starmer has done nothing but play party politics with it all, his performance is as bad as everyone else's.....horrible man him
Not everyone wants to wear a seat belt. But they have to. And do.

Manadatory vaccinations.

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 10.10.38.png

In what other ways does this burning obsession to control the lives of others manifest itself?

Mandatory sterilisation of disabled?
Mandatory ID cards?

Well now we know where you honed that giant intellect, you utter plumb.
Yes, because vacinations are the same as sterilisation, obviously.

Divvy.

Yes, because vacinations are the same as sterilisation, obviously.

Divvy.

Mandatory medical procedures.

Why don’t we just bulldoze villages & move everyone to tower blocks where we could have at least one government snitch in every block? You’d love that job you sad little cock.

Mandatory medical procedures.

Why don’t we just bulldoze villages & move everyone to tower blocks where we could have at least one government snitch in every block? You’d love that job you sad little cock.
Ha Ha Ha.

You're calling me a cock and your username is Rudolf Hucker.

You're not vey bright are you?

Nobhead.

Liverpool City Council are a disgrace, btw. Encouraging full capacity at both clubs' grounds in the teeth of a deadly surge of infections that will pack our hospitals and close down treatment for other illnesses.

Puppets controlled by Whitehall mandarins.

Not everyone wants to wear a seat belt. But they have to. And do.

Manadatory vaccinations.
this is a vaccine that's barely out of its nappies, and you want to make it mandatory for everyone to protect against a virus which kills people average age 83. Sorry, but that's just crazy. Imagine if we find out in years to come that it affects fertility, or your brain, your policy would be off the scale disastrous.

Liverpool City Council are a disgrace, btw. Encouraging full capacity at both clubs' grounds in the teeth of a deadly surge of infections that will pack our hospitals and close down treatment for other illnesses.

Puppets controlled by Whitehall mandarins.
this is nonsense. Football is outdoors. the rate of transmission is minimal outdoors and pracitcally everyone will be vaccinated anyway. Your scaremongering is just odd.

this is nonsense. Football is outdoors. the rate of transmission is minimal outdoors and pracitcally everyone will be vaccinated anyway. Your scaremongering is just odd.

That argument is pretty daft as the concourses in the ground are notoriously cramped and poorly ventilated, particularly the Upper Gladwys, which is packed pre match and at half time.

Perfect breeding ground for virus spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.