Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
god, that's so magnanimous of you, I'm filling up. I think we've all learned something here today about grace under fire.

Yes.

Can't believe Gates is filling us with Microchips.

* I want the weirdo Kev to leave me alone, I'm just glad I'm legal age or he would persue me further.

Which bit was a lie?
Over 40s have had the chance to be double jabbed. I thought the average age of death with Covid was around 82.
There are many alternatives to the contraceptive pill and choosing to take it is entirely up to the individual. It's also not new, there is decades worth of information about it. There are also no threats to your freedom being made if you choose not to take it, and no pressure to take it from what feels like the majority of the country.

It's just a very different issue.

That's all i have to say to you. I support the women on here.

@RAFUH
@LinekersLegs

At least reply to whom you want to say this to.

Still waiting for you to point out when I cried for staying locked up.

No, never happened did it?

Be honest for once.
reread my previous, and then bore off, pedant.

Step up to the plate.

Should people over the age of 40 be worried about Covid.

You seem an expert about women and now suddenly Women.

So proud for you.

Surely that depends on each individual's age/health etc...?

When did I say I was an expert on women?? I just said that the contraceptive pill is different to a Covid vaccine. Is that controversial?

Are you drunk? You don't seem to be making much sense.

Which bit was a lie?
Over 40s have had the chance to be double jabbed. I thought the average age of death with Covid was around 82.
You are right about the average age being 82/83.
If this government had not let Covid rip through ( you guessed it Old Peoples homes ) while the rest of the country was under strict lockdown it would be a very different figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.