Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All vaccines have risks. Including this week Pfizer and Moderna. Google it.

You're simply scaremongering.

Scientists are telling us no corners have been cut. Money, manpower and profit were motivations.

Indeed I heard on a BBC podcast documentary that the NHS Welcome Recovery Trials have saved 'millions' of lives. Google it.

As an aside, for women the risks of thrombosis caused by the Covid Vaccine (measured per million) are miniscule compared to thrombosis caused by the contraceptive pill (measured per thousand). Its accepted because of the pills benefits. Google it.

It sounds like you have a nasty 'koff. I suggest you take some medicine.
ok, lets get something straight here lad or whatever gender you may be(just to be PC!).

You have chosen a battle ground so lets get this straight!

First off, I have never been anti-vaxx or advocated either way, its a choice which WAS my original point in this thread and after if you care to read back.

It is how we end up in a situation where those vaccinated or not, are treated differently, such as entry to Malta(now rescinded due to, oh yes discrimination calls by the EU) or Entry to Stadiums, Cinemas, Hospital etc etc to those not.

Quite simply it is regressive, we should be way past that in any form, whether it be race, religion, colour etc but clearly we are not, as this last week has shown, so what do we do, we created another form of discrimination totally and utterly unacceptable. but not only do we create another form we actually allow governments and powers that be to fuel this divide further by perpetuating myths that the vaccine is the answer, when clearly it really , really isn't, at this stage and you will note, I'm not saying it wont ever be.

As one of the highest vaxxed populous in the world we are still seeing huge cases levels, even today a Naval Fleet of ships with fully vaccinated(double jabbed) Crew had over 100 cases amongst a number of ships, so if it isnt giving the protection levels we need, at this point to allow society to return to normal are you advocating that we separate people into groups to allow those "protected" to get on with their lives? Clearly a very bad idea.

Discrimination on any level is WRONG. whatever way you spin it.

There is no scaremongering involved, latest VAERS data, NIMH data, PHE data, CDC, etc ,the list goes on, none of which are fed by tin hat theories but official bodies given oversight on the success of the vaccine program, to publish their reports and act upon their findings, all show a growing list of adverse reactions that my friend is, as FSW would Say, FACT!

I do not doubt your assertion that no medicines are safe, it sort of goes without saying really but you did, so lets address it, I have said I take 12 meds regularly to keep me alive and well, some of which are experimental Bio Meds so you will forgive my consternation at your assertion that I need to google stuff, I really, really dont need to google stuff, k?

So take you rhetoric and baiting and stick it lad(or lass)

i m so please you have used Google so effectively, the mind boggles!

now Koff again!

This is from Sky News today:

UK records 42,302 new cases - highest since 15 January when 55,761 cases were reported
It is also the first time the daily figure has hit more than 40,000 since 22 January.
A further 49 new deaths within 28 days of a positive test have also been reported.

Now I am no expert but things seem to be getting out of hand quite rapidly

This is from Sky News today:

UK records 42,302 new cases - highest since 15 January when 55,761 cases were reported
It is also the first time the daily figure has hit more than 40,000 since 22 January.
A further 49 new deaths within 28 days of a positive test have also been reported.

Now I am no expert but things seem to be getting out of hand quite rapidly

Nah it’s fine, only scaremongering people disagree.

Tell the nurses getting back into full PPE that they just need to deal with it. The public have had enough of not being able to go clubbing.

You dont have to either.

Are you not concerned about your own health and others you come into contact with?

By the time Goodison opens again there'll be 100,000 people being infected by this EACH AND EVERY DAY.

This government is the only one in the world to lift restrictions when a wave of infections is surging. Dont be a lemming and throw yourself over a cliff just because they want to create profits for their class.

You owe them NOTHING. You owe yourself and your family and friends EVERYTHING.
Strong Leonidas vibes here from Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.