Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping everything may become a lot clearer when it all becomes official next Monday.
I think they will, I hope they dont but I cant see them going full cap as you were but then saying no away.

What Everton could do if we have no away fans is set the upper bullens section aside for people who might be virus vulnerable, for example if you sit there you have to have 2 jabs and wear a mask, it would he better use of sections of stadiums right now then having away fans. There are going to be people not going as they wont feel safe, which is a shame.
I could see no awayfans becuase of public transport issues, coaches full...etc, I dunno though if they will.

In my opinion we have to wait until everyone has had the opportunity to have two doses of the vaccine before we should pack people in stadiums like sardines. Then when that's done, we will have to get used to Covid being like Influenza and expect 10-20,000 or more deaths a year because vaccines are not 100% effective.

And in my view there are two sets of loons, the anti-vaxxers and the 'we must lockdown forever until it's eradicated' brigade - our country would have hundreds of thousands of excess deaths every year either through Covid or increased cancers, heart disease and other diseases due to NHS always being restricted.
I’m having doubts about full stadiums because of my age and having COPD but would take the chance, my reluctance is bringing home the virus to my wife who is also elderly and has COPD plus other ailments.

I think they will, I hope they dont but I cant see them going full cap as you were but then saying no away.

What Everton could do if we have no away fans is set the upper bullens section aside for people who might be virus vulnerable, for example if you sit there you have to have 2 jabs and wear a mask, it would he better use of sections of stadiums right now then having away fans. There are going to be people not going as they wont feel safe, which is a shame.
I could see no awayfans becuase of public transport issues, coaches full...etc, I dunno though if they will.
this what happens in north korea,
nobody allowed to travel outside their area and special sections for various category of comrade!
i can just see millwall fans and the like taking the p!55 out of the vulnerable section lol

@Tree13

You see where this heading?

Medical Apartheid

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE
This may surprise you but the Maltese 'own' Malta.
They can impose whatever conditions of entry they wish.

I'm sure you determine who enters your house.

If wish to avoid vaccination then fine. But don't hold the rest of the World to ransom. You'll need to accept that your liberty may be restricted without a bona fide reason to remain unvaccinated.

'Flat Earther' too?

If wish to avoid vaccination then fine. But don't hold the rest of the World to ransom. You'll need to accept that your liberty may be restricted without a bona fide reason to remain unvaccinated.

'Flat Earther' too?
Perhaps if you read other posts i have made you can comment but it looks like you havent so Koff Bell!

I think they might brazen it out but the death toll will be catastrophic and restrictions will be back.

He will crumble just like he did with Christmas, he went from lockdown Christmas to New year as inhumane, to this-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-55056375

Just comes down to if enough people die and their wider family and friends turn on him and government, my suggestion is they already are, hence this gamble.

He will crumble just like he did with Christmas, he went from lockdown Christmas to New year as inhumane, to this-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-55056375

Just comes down to if enough people die and their wider family and friends turn on him and government, my suggestion is they already are, hence this gamble.
Yes, but well before then out football clubs need to refuse to go full capacity in the teeth of a deadly surge.

'Flat Earther' too?
From the BBC via Reuters>>

here you go you melt

Key word in this are discriminatory, so it doesnt matter who OWNS Malta, its still discrimination!

Malta has relaxed a ban on unvaccinated tourists entering the country, just hours before it was due to come into force.

Anyone without a vaccination certificate from a list of countries, including the UK and all EU members, will be allowed into Malta if they can produce proof of a negative test in the previous 72 hours.

They will be expected to observe an unspecified "period of quarantine" in a designated hotel.

The last-minute change follows criticism from the European Commission, which said a ban would have been discriminatory.

Malta is currently on the UK's foreign travel green list.

NOW KOFF AGAIN !!!!

I was looking at the figures
I'm not saying we shouldn't have done something, but was it responsible to authorise for emergency use, especially when you see results of AZ and, as of today's Johnson and Johnson report?
All vaccines have risks. Including this week Pfizer and Moderna. Google it.

You're simply scaremongering.

Scientists are telling us no corners have been cut. Money, manpower and profit were motivations.

Indeed I heard on a BBC podcast documentary that the NHS Welcome Recovery Trials have saved 'millions' of lives. Google it.

As an aside, for women the risks of thrombosis caused by the Covid Vaccine (measured per million) are miniscule compared to thrombosis caused by the contraceptive pill (measured per thousand). Its accepted because of the pills benefits. Google it.

It sounds like you have a nasty 'koff. I suggest you take some medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.