Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had the first jab and have covid this week, your talking rubbish. I hope you never get it as it’s not pleasant at all, starting to feel something more like normal after 1 week of it, and I consider myself lucky for that and that it hasn’t affected any of my family or friends at the moment in any bad way.
How am I taking rubbish? The majority of people who have it are not fully vaccinated as per the report? Glad your starting to feel better mate, sorry you got it. Not saying you can't catch it after vaccine just saying odds decrease

Grow up lad. People are allowed to hold different opinions to you.... Take the NHS for example, where every single member of staff thinks you're wrong.
Every single member eh! Blinkered somewhat I think!

You didnt even realise originally what I was replying to, as you didnt care to read the thread but hey its me that needs to grow up!

Unbelievable.

Grow up lad. People are allowed to hold different opinions to you.... Take the NHS for example, where every single member of staff thinks you're wrong.
Please elaborate. Can you also follow this up with your detailed statistical analysis and report. I would like to know the thoughts of 1.3 million NHS workers.

Just texting my misses too, to see if you've been in contact with her to see how many people she thinks are wrong today too. Once received, I will forward it on to you so that you have the latest data for your study.

Predictions that deaths could be up to 300 per day by the autumn with the ending of restrictions of which allowing capacity at stadiums is part of.

Predictions that deaths could be up to 300 per day by the autumn with the ending of restrictions of which allowing capacity at stadiums is part of.
O they will be, the government dont care becuase they no a large portion of the population dont care.
If cases havent rocketed next week, after yesterday's gatherings I'll be suprised.
Knowing what Boris is like for U Turns im not taking it for granted we will still be at full caps by November, no chance.

@Tree13

You see where this heading?

Medical Apartheid

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

Well, yes.

There has to be a middle ground. Keep vaccinations current, or remote work and school, which will be tolerated. The real price becomes exclusion from bars/restaurants/concerts and the like.

I mean, you can't just go around spreading a lethal, endemic disease without taking reasonable measures to prevent that, because you're putting others at risk. We need to figure out what to do about those that medically can't get vaccinated due to immunosuppression, too.

Large gatherings are a risk, and perhaps we can agree that you can go to a finite number of those annually and have to medically quarantine afterwards.

There are ways. If you're just going to scream "apartheid", that's not much better than invoking Godwin's Law (by naming the devil, not by pointing out why that's a bad idea) as a means of ending any possibility of a real conversation aimed at real solutions.

O they will be, the government dont care becuase they no a large portion of the population dont care.
If cases havent rocketed next week, after yesterday's gatherings I'll be suprised.
Knowing what Boris is like for U Turns im not taking it for granted we will still be at full caps by November, no chance.
I think they might brazen it out but the death toll will be catastrophic and restrictions will be back.

Well, yes.

There has to be a middle ground. Keep vaccinations current, or remote work and school, which will be tolerated. The real price becomes exclusion from bars/restaurants/concerts and the like.

I mean, you can't just go around spreading a lethal, endemic disease without taking reasonable measures to prevent that, because you're putting others at risk. We need to figure out what to do about those that medically can't get vaccinated due to immunosuppression, too.

Large gatherings are a risk, and perhaps we can agree that you can go to a finite number of those annually and have to medically quarantine afterwards.

There are ways. If you're just going to scream "apartheid", that's not much better than invoking Godwin's Law (by naming the devil, not by pointing out why that's a bad idea) as a means of ending any possibility of a real conversation aimed at real solutions.
Agreed, on workable solutions, there has to be rational discussion but we all know that discrimination will occur so how do we counter that?

It's a difficult situation all round on having people show they have taken reasonable measures to stop a disease but to be honest, we know nothing on long term effects of either Covid nor Vaccines so again how do we overcome those obstacles when the real long-term effects will not be known for many years, are we supposed to just tank economies, cease any normal(as in what we are used to) and exclude people from society because of a low risk to themselves or others, the answer simply has to be no, otherwise it will divide this nation and others, very, very quickly. In fact already is.

It's a sorry situation we find ourselves in and as usual finding middle ground is virtually impossible as we have become a society of extremes being the norm.

Will be really accept segregation based on a vaccine status, I sincerely hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.