Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daz1878

Player Valuation: £750k
Looking forward to this - always a good day out there. I just hope complacency doesn't set in, what with us having taken bigger scalps recently. We've all waited long enough this season for things to click, so I don't want to see us tripped up by a team who'll soon be getting gubbed in the diddy league.

Lelouch

Player Valuation: £20m
It would be the most Everton thing to beat Chelsea and Arsenal and lose to these, I wouldn't be surprised.

PeregrineT

If this is typical Everton, we will look terrible and draw 1-1. That said, they are truly terrible, so we SHOULD win like 4-0.

Agent Blue

Player Valuation: £2.5m
If this is typical Everton, we will look terrible and draw 1-1. That said, they are truly terrible, so we SHOULD win like 4-0.
They weren't that terrible against Wolves yesterday but we are looking like a class act 1-3 Everton.
I don't think any of the teams we have left in the run in will fancy playing us, and who would have thunk that a month ago.

PeregrineT

They weren't that terrible against Wolves yesterday but we are looking like a class act 1-3 Everton.
I don't think any of the teams we have left in the run in will fancy playing us, and who would have thunk that a month ago.
They certainly havent been terrible each week, but losing 12 of 13 is kind of amazingly bad. I like our chances to finish out strong, I think my main concern is a slip up against the likes of Palace.

Agent Blue

Player Valuation: £2.5m
They certainly havent been terrible each week, but losing 12 of 13 is kind of amazingly bad. I like our chances to finish out strong, I think my main concern is a slip up against the likes of Palace.
You're right 12 of 13 is amazingly bad. We should be alright against Palace if we can keep Zaha under control, also Batshuayi not exactly setting the Prem alight with 3 goals in 11 games.
United will be interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.