Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marterton

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
What an opportunity for four clean sheets in a row. Anyone remember the last time we achieved that?

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £35m
Pepper their goal and area and we will destroy them. Rico is the worst keeper in the league and that defence is mistake ridden.

I am never this optimistic but same team, no key injuries will be 4 nil blues.

n01efc

Player Valuation: £10m
The Everton old would no doubt drop points in a game like this after beating a top team how this is a new Everton! 11-0 to he blues.

Hickson9

Player Valuation: £15m
Fulham away in April.

Hopefully the sun is shining, people are rowing past on the Thames and Everton are smashing in the goals.

Same XI. Can't wait.

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
Well this use to be the game that the team playing Home won all the time,till in the end we broke that and now we seem to win there more often than not,won 3 of the last 5 or 6,and i can see us winning 3-1 to finally get our 2 wins in a row which has not happened as said since sep 2016-we have supposedly not won three consecutive games, all with clean sheets, against London clubs Ever, so another record that we can break lol

evertonarntwe

Player Valuation: £50m
should be absolutely bumming these everywhere, terrible team with nothing to play for, half that team wont even be at the club next season so won't even be arsed

get a few more goals and a clean sheet

would not surprise me if they get something though, just everton doing what they do best

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
What an opportunity for four clean sheets in a row. Anyone remember the last time we achieved that?
I may be totally wrong here,but checking quick,not thinking ive missed anything,it looks like 2008 season twice

FEB TIME
Everton 3 Bolton 0
Newcastle 0 Everton 0
Everton 2 West Brom0
Blackburn 0 Everton 0

Around xmas time 5 in a row
Man City 0 Everton 1
Everton 0 chelsea 0
Boro 0 Everton 1
Everton 3 Sunderland 0
Everton 2 Hull 0

Camboselecta

Player Valuation: £500k
They lost 13 of the last 14 games and we have beaten 2 top 6 teams..... 2-1 to them : ( Everton that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks