Fellaini update

Status
Not open for further replies.
lcab speaks, you listen (no matter how crappy the news is!!)

We should be ok, but it's gutting to lose arguably our best player this season :(

Bad luck Fellaini. That is a really gutting tbh. But I think we can cope with Arteta coming back, and Rodwell can step up to the plate too. Missing 13 league games is a lot but it is not the end of the world.

Jagielka cannot return soon enough. We have been a bit gash defensively all season tbh.

He played like 5 minutes and then had to go into defence. Sometimes I don't understand your outlook on football.

It's just gloomy all the time.

Here here- drives me potty!

Anyway really gutting news about the big Fella- you just cant make it up can you?! Our player of the season gets a season ending injury in the crucial run in.

He played like 5 minutes and then had to go into defence. Sometimes I don't understand your outlook on football.

It's just gloomy all the time.

He's not wrong. Rodwell will not be as good as Felli even if he'd played 90mins today. There's no comparison between the 2 of them at the moment.

Here here- drives me potty!

Anyway really gutting news about the big Fella- you just cant make it up can you?! Our player of the season gets a season ending injury in the crucial run in.

Well it's clear this season is a suck it and see - we can have targets but we just don't know what is going to happen next week.

Annoying thing is - our full team firing on all cylinders is top 4 - and I believe that.

Shame about the news, however I think we can still push for a European spot without him. I think he was more important during the first half of the season rather than the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.