Fellaini update

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCAB for the record, I wasn't doubting you when I said "I'm not giving up hope." I'm hoping for the best and an amazing recovery!

Just for those who STILL don't believe this lad .
O.K. , I've told you . You don't believe it , yet quote the fukn Echo , or wherever as YOUR source .
He may be right , he may be wrong - though , if you weren't new , you'd know that he hasn't been wrong , ABOUT ANYTHING , to date .
I get a bit wound up with the inference - i.e, that I'm lying - , but that's just heads , eh ???
He said it . Until he says different . It's what I'm going with .
P.S. He told us 5 days pre-announcement that Saha had signed . Some doubted then too . AND , that weren't in the papers , neither .
Nor was Billy . Nor Johnny H . Nor Screech , .......

L.C.A.B. resists urge to ask himself why he fukn bothers ???

don't let yourself get caught up, LCAB. Let it slide, mate.

It is hard to take if we want to push for a euro spot finish, I also believe Arteta and Felliaini will be our best midfield paring for many years.

I worry thought that Moyes pushing Arteta will give him a setback, although having said that the Lisbon game should suit him, most certainly.

It’s part of being an Evertonian isn't it?

It’s part of being an Evertonian isn't it, putting up with the fact that at any one time key players will be out? We don't have enough money that we don't notice it. We’ve just gotta hope for his sake, and ours, that it's not too bad & he recovers quickly and fully.

More and more with the speed and physicality of the game, particularly in the premiership, injuries are inevitable and long term, rather than just knocks. With greater medical knowledge and care, there is also the fact that players are out for longer to ensure they are fully recovered & back to match fitness before they return. Gone are the days of shoving them back in the side before they’re up to it. Players are expected to be fitter & healthier than ever before as the demands of that fast, physical game combines with the riggers of more and more games. Because of those high demands, even the slightest dent in their health will correspond with a drop in performance.

think youre a bit wrong there mate, i thoink you'll find players are playing all the time with knocks and niggles, just we probs don't know about it. Could explain why some players go through a tricky spell (may just be poor form though I admit) but I can't see a chairman/anager being hppy with soeone being paid a shedload of cash and only getting a return when the poor ickle soldier is feeling like he wants to play

hope LCABs source' opinion doesnt agree with the experts and the big fella is back sooner rather than later.

Oh, i became a dad yesterday, another poor sod is born a blue, a life of disappointent and shattered dreams with the odd unbeleivable high. Welcome to the blue worls Megan xx

think youre a bit wrong there mate, i thoink you'll find players are playing all the time with knocks and niggles, just we probs don't know about it. Could explain why some players go through a tricky spell (may just be poor form though I admit) but I can't see a chairman/anager being hppy with soeone being paid a shedload of cash and only getting a return when the poor ickle soldier is feeling like he wants to play

hope LCABs source' opinion doesnt agree with the experts and the big fella is back sooner rather than later.

Oh, i became a dad yesterday, another poor sod is born a blue, a life of disappointent and shattered dreams with the odd unbeleivable high. Welcome to the blue worls Megan xx

Congratulations. ;)

Congrats on the poor sod Arch. lol

Congrats, Arch. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.