Fellaini update

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Me mate has just texted me to say , it aint looking good .
Looking like the season .This , to me , says adios Eufa , but others may disagree .
Even with him we'd struggle tactically , without him we are bolloxed . You MUST keep the ball in European football .
This is a proper shame - see last year , Arteta / Jags , etc - .

If he needs an operation if he has snapped the ligaments it will be a good 6-8 months to get over.

It depends if he has just snapped one or all three.

Out for the season surely means snapped ligaments though.

Me mate has just texted me to say , it aint looking good .
Looking like the season .This , to me , says adios Eufa , but others may disagree .
Even with him we'd struggle tactically , without him we are bolloxed . You MUST keep the ball in European football .
This is a proper shame - see last year , Arteta / Jags , etc - .

nice one keeping us updatedd been trying to find out all da
gutterd always the way for us soonn as someone hits form
bang' out for the season!! REDSHITE SCUMBAGS there out
there to injure peoplr, im actually starting to think about it now
i know i might be a bit drunk already but maybe its something
to do with liverpool owners ive noticd the size of benitez maybe
hes getting more pies every time someone gets injured, soemthing
must be done eh cand just get away injurying people!! ****** ****
IN MOIYS WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutted, at least the timing wasn't as bad as it could have been with Arteta and Rodwell coming back. They did a job against Chelsea and can hopefully carry the momentum forward.

Hope Fellaini recovers without any set backs. Arteta and Jagielka's injuries may act as a learning curve for the recovery process.

Absolutley gutted - just when Arteta is fit im sick, what do we have to do to have a fully fit midfeild!

*Jumps up and down and throws five year old tantrum!

Would be gutting if he was out for a long time, but better now than earlier in the season. With key players back and getting back I don't think we will miss Felli as much as we may think. Rodwell is back now and also Neville could play in that role, other than that both Osman and Arteta showed the other day they are more than capable of fitting in and working together in the central midfield role. Although a physical presence will be taken away from our game, I don't think that it is one that will be as important in the last half of the season as it was in the first half.

Well I haven't watched the replay of the injury but, from what I can remember It didn't look to bad, it didn't look like he twisted or broke anything, so maybe he just got a big bump. Hopefully.

I just got this feeling Felliani won't be out for too long. The BIG FELLA is as strong and tough as anyone. Hope he is back in a week or 2.

Well I haven't watched the replay of the injury but, from what I can remember It didn't look to bad,it didn't look like he twisted or broke anything, so maybe he just got a big bump. Hopefully.

I just got this feeling Felliani won't be out for too long. The BIG FELLA is as strong and tough as anyone. Hope he is back in a week or 2.

Thats what worries me. Jags/Arteta...

Well I haven't watched the replay of the injury but, from what I can remember It didn't look to bad, it didn't look like he twisted or broke anything, so maybe he just got a big bump. Hopefully.

Will not happen , so I am led to believe .
P.S. That's what WE ALL want !!!

This season is a car crash in any case. The only thing worth doing now is blooding the kids on the bench with some extended first team football. Let's see what we've got worth keeping and determine where needs strengthening with whatever cash Moyes can force out of the board. (Admittedly that *could* see them drop a couple of places and with it League finishing money.) And Moyes should take the opportunity to tinker with formations under testing Premier League conditions. Let him find a role for some square pegs before we start off pre-season in 10/11. The manager needs to be planning for next season right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.