Everton Youth Teams Thread

Thx for yr updates.I think we have Blackburn away in Lancashire Senior Cup
We do,put it 3/4 pages ago,goes missing lol

After beating Blackpool 4-3 in the 1st round,EVERTON u18s NOW PLAY AWAY TO BLACKBURN IN Q/F of the Interfit senior cup [Lancashire senior cup] - date to be decided-has to be by November 30th

Other Games

Burnley FC First v AFC Fylde First
Preston North End FC First v Barrow AFC First
Morecambe FC First v Bolton Wanderers FC First or Wigan Athletic FC First

1-1 on 31mins-WELLINS-cross from the right from Mejbri along the ground,and right footed finish from about the pen spot into the keepers bottom right hand corner

Dobbin shoots just wide on 34mins

GOAL 1-0 EVERTON 16MINS - WELCH BRILLIANT HEADER FROM CORNER

Carroll think it was,just had a free kick dead centre of the D,go wide on 20mins-hard to see the white lines end we are attcking lol
Can’t watch as out in Japan with Rugby World Cup , so cheers for updates . Welch is the one who intrigues me the most, still a Schoolboy, just turned 16 and he is so tall for his age going to be about 7 ft 5 in when he stops growing . I’ve seen bits of him playing for England u16 looks classy but not seen enough to know if it’s his size that makes a difference. One to watch , but the club traditionally say very little about our Schoolboy players , which is fine enough by me. Virtually impossible to predict at this stage , but as you say Daniel Lowey is keeping out Jonathan Anderson, an older ,more experienced 2nd year Scholar, so another one offering promise at an early age.

Onyango,right at the keeper side footed from edge [centre] of the 18 yard box after good work on the left from Dobbin,57mins gone
-----
should be 3-3,man utd player Hoogerwerf turns and somehow shoots wide from 6 yards out,after ball was played back into area
Now we clear off the line,headed away by Thompson think it was
----------------
Cannon left footed shoots just wide on 64mins after been played though,but was called offside
Hoogerwerf Other end shoots miles wide when in a good area
Quirk just made a bad tackle and got Yellow

Last edited: