U18s Table

Man city 15 points from 6 games
Wolves 13 points from 6 games
Everton 12 points from 5 games
Liverpool 10 points from 5 games

Next League game is the u18s Derby in 2 weeks,LIVE ON LFCTV from Finch Farm

-------
Before then its the U18s premier league cup home v Sunderland u18s next week-

So if Chelsea don't win their game in hand at u23 and we win our game in hand at u18 we will be top of both leagues. It at least appears that the u18s play similar system to first team. If we could just get the same from u23 we would maybe see more cohesion when players pass through from team to team.

So if Chelsea don't win their game in hand at u23 and we win our game in hand at u18 we will be top of both leagues. It at least appears that the u18s play similar system to first team. If we could just get the same from u23 we would maybe see more cohesion when players pass through from team to team.
Saints so far are the whipping boys of the league
add the Everton women are top of the womens league,As well as Liverpool women been Joint bottom of it

FULL TABLES

Expecting to see Gordon in the squad for Tuesday. With his goals and attacking threat it might not be a bad idea.

This isn’t expecting to much from the lad hopefully but could add some new ideas to a very idealess side.

...much will depend on how he’s performing in training. A real talent will force his way in because the Manager wants to use him.

...much will depend on how he’s performing in training. A real talent will force his way in because the Manager wants to use him.
The thing is can you see a manager who’s under pressure playing a few kids? I can’t

A lot seem to go the other way. You look at silva still playing Coleman, Schneiderlin, siggurdsson, bringing Walcott on every game. He even brought on tosun yesterday. Looks like he hoping the experienced players will get him out of this hole. I can’t see it working unfortunately.

The thing is can you see a manager who’s under pressure playing a few kids? I can’t

A lot seem to go the other way. You look at silva still playing Coleman, Schneiderlin, siggurdsson, bringing Walcott on every game. He even brought on tosun yesterday. Looks like he hoping the experienced players will get him out of this hole. I can’t see it working unfortunately.

...it’s a good point, Stephen, I suppose lots will depend on the individual concerned. Some managers under pressure might think they have nothing to lose, gauging the fan base might also support the change. Other Managers might act as you suggest.

Ultimately, though, if a youngster is pulling up trees in training then he will force his way in. Training performance is key. Remember Rooney joining England for the first time and apparently scoring a goal that resulted in everybody applauding.

The other point with Gordon is where he plays. It’s unlikely he’d be a direct replacement as central striker.