Everton vs AEK Athens - Thu 17th Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cup would be nice it has to be said.;)

A lot of luck goes into the Cup compitions doesnt it - who knows the last two seasons - semi - final - this could be our year.

I think well be more equipped for this Europa cup. When we played florentina we [Poor language removed] it away, was probably the biggest game most of the players had played in. Now with semi final and a final under the teams belt, they won't buckle under it if we progress and player big name sides. We've also got some veterans who have played big games too so I'm confident of doing something in it.

I think well be more equipped for this Europa cup. When we played florentina we [Poor language removed] it away, was probably the biggest game most of the players had played in. Now with semi final and a final under the teams belt, they won't buckle under it if we progress and player big name sides. We've also got some veterans who have played big games too so I'm confident of doing something in it.

Lets hope so i really think the team needs minutes on the pitch togehter at the moment - so im glad Europe has come around. We have the ingredients as you say, i think we have a great chance to be honest would love a draw against Celtic or Ajax - wouldnt be afraid of either.

Lets hope so i really think the team needs minutes on the pitch togehter at the moment - so im glad Europe has come around. We have the ingredients as you say, i think we have a great chance to be honest would love a draw against Celtic or Ajax - wouldnt be afraid of either.

They would be good. I still think playing benfica is an excitng game too, massive club histories in football.

They would be good. I still think playing benfica is an excitng game too, massive club histories in football.

Would be sweet mate Everton win in the Stadium of Light. Far cry from Farrelly saving us on the last day against Coventey.

Ive been to the Arena and Parkhead on European nights, Parkhead is simply something to behold on a European night - would make the season for me if we got through and drew them in a knock out.

Gosling-Yobo-Distin-Baines
----------Rodwell
-Pienaar---Osman---Billy
-----------Cahill
---------AN Striker

Or something to that effect, is my prediction

Good news is looks like Saha is available for selection, so may be he just needed some more time to recover from previous match and more importantly is Billy could be starting for us, let's hope Moyes keep his word this time round.

Good news is looks like Saha is available for selection, so may be he just needed some more time to recover from previous match and more importantly is Billy could be starting for us, let's hope Moyes keep his word this time round.

He has made no promises. He said Billy MAY start. It is completely up to him to play the team HE wants too, not the team WE want him to.

Hoping for a surprise with Gosling. But I am a bit cautious.

He's very light weight so it'll be a test for his defending. But I can see him getting forward and adding something to our right.

I'm going to have to wait until I get home (late Thurs evening) before I see the result.

I really don't know what to think nor do I know which Everton will show up.

Posted via Mobile Device

These boys have got an outfield player who wears number. 1, very strange.

Pantelis Kafes (Greek: Παντελής Καφές) (born on June 24, 1979 in Veria, Greece) is a Greek football player who currently plays for AEK Athens FC. He is known for being one of very few outfield players to have worn the number 1 jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.