Everton vs AEK Athens - Thu 17th Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK only sadly.

I noticed this in the Echo.

"Sadly, there is still a small section of Evertonians – if they can be called that – who, hiding behind faceless pseudonyms, have posted messages on internet forums saying that Neville’s injury is a blessing in disguise."

Is Dominic King a regular lurker on these pages? Maybe a name we all know...looking at you Goat.

I'm sure there's been plenty of bile on kipper and other places over Neville and this is where King is aiming his comment really but just in case thanks for reading Dom. ;)

Fantastic performance,the best of the season. Fellaini looked like a 15 million pound player, Rodwell looked better than Gerrard and Billy and Pienaar were eye catching.
At half time i changes my clothes and wore loose shorts,grabbed a soda and lied on the long sofa knowing how like EVERTON we were playing after a loooon time;). No long balls and see how well we played

Why can't we do it regularly?? Neville's injury seems a blessin in disguise knowing that we wont be seeing unlogical long balls.

All the best to neville,neill and arteta and im looking forward to some sexy football on sunday;)

To be honest mate, you're massively wrong about Neville's long balls. He's got one of the best passing ratios on the team.

Bad misconceptioners on here lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.