Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

They are a decent side with technicaly good players. But its not about them as i believe if we turn up we can do them. But that if is massive. If we didnt i wouldnt be that surprised. Seriously need to stop these flat performances.
We haven't turned up once either preseason or the handful of meaningful matches we have played

I'm not convinced we will on Sunday either - we barely clicked against Lincoln!

This may not end well. Big difference between Wolves and Lincoln. Hoping for the best but as said above their midfield will dominate most likely. A tough one to be sure.

Big difference between the mighty blues and Wolves. We will push them back down and kick on. Not going to be a cake walk but they won't be as good this season. Especially with the nose bleed of Europe.

It’s awful being an Everton supporter. Three weeks ago we start the season full of hope, confidence and ambition, and now we’re worried about Wolves at home.

But no team has the divine right to beat anyone, besides that they beat us 3-1 at Goodison, quite comfortably last season. Wolves are in Europe for a reason, they are a very good team.

It’s awful being an Everton supporter. Three weeks ago we start the season full of hope, confidence and ambition, and now we’re worried about Wolves at home.

I have very few good memories of beating Wolves in the 70s especially at Molineux.

Anyway, hopefully the team will start playing after the ignition of Lincoln.

The great 80s team ignited from the very odd hop of a ball on frozen Oxford pitch in January 84.

Glass always half full for me....best finish this one though and get to bed. Tired from debate on the Current Affairs forum :p :p:pint2:

After the Villa disappointment, this is an important game. They will be one of our 2 main competitors for an improved spot this season, big 6 point swing here. If we were good, we would beat them comfortably.

I have very few good memories of beating Wolves in the 70s especially at Molineux.

Anyway, hopefully the team will start playing after the ignition of Lincoln.

The great 80s team ignited from the very odd hop of a ball on frozen Oxford pitch in January 84.

Glass always half full for me....best finish this one though and get to bed. Tired from debate on the Current Affairs forum :p :p:pint2:

You wear your maga hat proud. Don't give in to the bullies. Be safe x.

Wolves is down with sane old European malaise common for all premier league mid table clubs, so should be easy pick for the Blues...2-0

After the Villa disappointment, this is an important game. They will be one of our 2 main competitors for an improved spot this season, big 6 point swing here. If we were good, we would beat them comfortably.
No they are not...they won’t make TOP 10 this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.