Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves are enjoying a bit of success at the moment, relatively speaking. I, for one, say good luck to them. However I think we will beat them by two goals if we play the right team. I can see them finishing 8/9 and then losing a couple of their better players and falling away again.

It’s that time again where I get to enjoy my visit to Goodison on the back of watching my team enter the European group stages . Hopefully we aren’t to mentally or physically tired and can come and dish out another beating at your place once again .

I doubt we will open up to much but play a more defensive game where we will invite you upon on us then counter attack at speed and precision if jota and jiminez are on there game . We are a defensive team first and foremost and will look to capitalise on any loose balls or mistakes you present .

I think If you manage to score first that will benefit you, as then we will have no option but to come out and press obviously leaving space for your pacy Italian forward to exploit , but if we score first , I can see us putting 2 or 3 past you on the counter . Looking forward to experiencing Goodison again and hopefully leaving with a smug smile on my face ;) good luck and see you all Sunday UTW

Enjoy your visit, and may the best team win.

But then again, I fancy it will be a draw.

:coffee:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Zaha and docoure is nothing to brag about when judging by your enthusiasm your dreams are to break into the top four some day .Near enough every team in the premier league is owned by some billionaire or billionaires company who can now spend at will and as much a financial fair play allows , so sorry to say but Everton are in the same group as your west hams ,Leicester’s and wolves of this world for now .
Not another 'we're as big as you' No Mark FC fan. I don't think many here would argue we are of a similar standard at the moment, a standard you are pissing your pants over and one we are increasingly bored of. Enjoy your visit, be good.

Tough game this. Wolves are a good team. Just hoping we got a boost from midweek and their legs are a bit tired from their game last night.

They are a decent side with technicaly good players. But its not about them as i believe if we turn up we can do them. But that if is massive. If we didnt i wouldnt be that surprised. Seriously need to stop these flat performances.

It’s that time again where I get to enjoy my visit to Goodison on the back of watching my team enter the European group stages . Hopefully we aren’t to mentally or physically tired and can come and dish out another beating at your place once again .

I doubt we will open up to much but play a more defensive game where we will invite you upon on us then counter attack at speed and precision if jota and jiminez are on there game . We are a defensive team first and foremost and will look to capitalise on any loose balls or mistakes you present .

I think If you manage to score first that will benefit you, as then we will have no option but to come out and press obviously leaving space for your pacy Italian forward to exploit , but if we score first , I can see us putting 2 or 3 past you on the counter . Looking forward to experiencing Goodison again and hopefully leaving with a smug smile on my face ;) good luck and see you all Sunday UTW

Once again? How many times have you beaten us in the last twenty years mate?

A well organised team who all seem to know their individual duty for any given game.
Could do with an early goal.
Would love Kean to score as once he does I think he’ll be full of confidence and a real handful.
Going for us to edge a close game

Status
Not open for further replies.