Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This team has loads of potential. It’s easy to see individual flashes, and it’s fun to imagine what it might be like when the players on the field better understand the league and each other.

Until then, three points!

Not sure why you are so eager to replace Seamus. He’s hardly on a bad run... Have you truly seen so much of Sidibe to know he is that much better.
I love Seamus, hes the player I am most likely to get on my shirt and most deserving of being captain. But he doesnt have the pace he used to. If Seamus is good enough for Everton in a season, then Everton arent good enough for top 4, and thats what I want.

Back from the match, made hard work of that.

Defence looked solid.

Gylfi is defo an issue and the moment.

He was awful.

Didnt show for the ball enough for me.

Best entertainment was the histrionics in gt 8. Was sat on the back row. With a full view of the drama.

Best quote was some lad shouting something along the lines.

'f@£k of lad, who are you? I live on County Road mate.'

Which I think the response was along the lines of

'sit down you prick'

Safe to say there was a few teething problems in the singing area.

Scrappy,disjointed but a wins a win, brassed off with these injuries so early in the season making it difficult to bed the new signings in,hope to God Dignes not too bad,think Gomes was still carrying his knock today too,MOTM for me Seamus,captains innings led by example even when switching to left back to cover for the stricken Digne.Oh and Lee Mason,when are you retiring? lol

No more DCL please Marco.

Need more bite in midfield. Watford were first to most things today which was very disappointing.

Didn’t like Walcott coming on. Don’t rate Walcott.

Iwobi and Kean must start next week.

Should go Mina, however, Bernard should be encouraged as his goal tally needs to be higher this season, so wee man gets my MoM, also a good response from last week performance.
Good match against chuggers, Watford looking to kick themselves into relegation battle, they are well in form for it.

So I'm discovering 0-0 is the new 2 nill lose and wining one nil is the new frustrating draw according to some reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.