Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard getting the goal is obviously massive but we won that on our backline so I've gone Mina for MOTM. Coleman second, Bernard third. We need the boys up top to start clicking a bit.

We’re not Chelsea though mate. We take our own flags and banners. We don’t need a couple of thousand mini plastic flags to create an atmos.
I know fella, and I appreciate it's not for everyone. But if you wanna take your own flag, great. If you don't wanna wave a mini flag, thats fine. Just don't demean the efforts of those trying to improve the atmosphere for the team, especially as it seems to be working.

I picked Yerry because I binned him when he came ,didn't think he was fast enough etc .but today he was a rock .Isn't it lovely to be so wrong ,it is two games he has played well and I now think many more .I thought JP played well considering and showed some nice touches but Pickford again showed why he is England's no.1 .

On another vein I think Marco was so right to take Richarlison off ,he is at the moment not doing enough .He falls down ( OK not today ) and asks for too many fouls .Saying that he is playing out of position and something must give ,we have or at least seem to have a glut of left wing players and how could you leave Bernard out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.