Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On that showing Kane could name his price anywhere in the world, if he couldn't have done it before.

Mind you my granny could have popped those in the net ..............
Football is a " Right place at the Right time." scenario, Whether your one of the best strikers OR being noticed at School boy level

Back 4 with Mina and Godfrey at Centre half as soon as Mina is fit has to be the way to go. Seamus and Digne as full backs. I would be surprised if Iwobi ever plays for us again from the start, he was stand out awful, by far the worst player on either side.

CARLO MOTD INTERVIEW

JOSE MOTD INTERVIEW

Why’s he wearing a bathrobe on a bike?
That's our lad! lol

1618611708992.png

Looked good tonight. 3.5 stars.

Appeared to be a 3-4-2-1 with James and Sigs in double tens behind Richy. Thought all three were lively and we disrupted them well. James is so good to watch isn’t he, ultimate silky stuff at times.

A seldom fit Allan is also a real player, had a good game in there. Godfrey kept Son very quiet and Digne also very assured.

But unfortunately Mikky Keane lost us the game tonight. Turns like an oil tanker and is far too error prone. Can’t hide at the moment

Looked good tonight. 3.5 stars.

Appeared to be a 3-4-2-1 with James and Sigs in double tens behind Richy. Thought all three were lively and we disrupted them well. James is so good to watch isn’t he, ultimate silky stuff at times.

A seldom fit Allan is also a real player, had a good game in there. Godfrey kept Son very quiet and Digne also very assured.

But unfortunately Mikky Keane lost us the game tonight. Turns like an oil tanker and is far too error prone. Can’t hide at the moment
Keane and Holgate need to share responsibility for both goals in my opinion.

Keane and Holgate need to share responsibility for both goals in my opinion.
The goals were mistakes no doubt, but second one if you call for it you deal with it, simple as. Didn’t he do that earlier in the season with Dom from a corner? Called for him to duck it and then the oppo scored?

Keane in general play is a bit of a liability. Rushing out of position, leaden touches... been improved this season but had a bad game today imho

Status
Not open for further replies.