Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
next season i'd like to see a 3-4-1-2 more often in certain games, with Allan Doucoure in the middle

Holgate-Mina-Godfrey
Coleman-Allan-Doucoure-Digne
James
Richy-DCL

But on the bench we need a RB for the other games we play 4-3-1-2
and we need a new midfielder
A new attacker
and a Captain in the middle somewhere.
IF he's good I'd make Godfrey Captain

Aarons or a new RB- Godfrey-Mina-Digne

Allan-Doucoure-New Midfielder

James-Richy-DCL

Of course because when he's fit he will always make us better. Richarlison just has to be much better. Everyone misses chances but this is far too many. That one he skied late on was just a complete lack of composure.
I thought our finishing was fine. We missed some but Gylfi also scored a blinder so it's even

Thought the midfield was good tonight, they dominated for long periods of the game. James though, he is just on a different level, what a gifted player he is.
Agree. I predicted with no main striker we would be on the backfoot and second best in midfield. Obviously tactics fully reversed after the Brighton game. At least we gave it a real go in comparison.

next season i'd like to see a 3-4-1-2 more often in certain games, with Allan Doucoure in the middle

Holgate-Mina-Godfrey
Coleman-Allan-Doucoure-Digne
James
Richy-DCL

But on the bench we need a RB for the other games we play 4-3-1-2
and we need a new midfielder
A new attacker
and a Captain in the middle somewhere.
IF he's good I'd make Godfrey Captain

Aarons or a new RB- Godfrey-Mina-Digne

Allan-Doucoure-New Midfielder

James-Richy-DCL
Holgate is a liability, he belongs in the Championship not our first team.

Aside from dumb and dumber i thought we played quite well, we created chances, had shots on goal (even if the majority of finishing was proper garbo) and generally kept Spurs quiet at times. I still think we need a really good player in the middle to link everything together.

The Harry Kane team. Thank goodness I missed out on a ticket for the League Cup.

Took his goals well Kane. Your lot looked like they were trying to get Mourinho the sack to me though mate. Fortunately for him, Michael Keane was reading a different script with those 2 inch perfect assists.

2 teams finding a way not to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.