Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....mark my words, Ancelotti/Brands bought Godfrey for sole purpose of playing him CB. You’re right that Mina/Keane have been difficult to separate, but Ancelotti will have been desperately to get Godfrey into central defence. I have no doubt about that.
I don't think he planned on playing him much at all, but he got in thanks to Digne's injury and made himself impossible to drop. Keane and Mina are his first choice pairing, but he believes in rotation so he's left both of them out at various times.

In place of Mina they might of but Mina has been doing ok, besides players can and do move around, don't forget for example we bought Ratcliffe to play full back originally....etc
We didn’t buy Ratcliffe. He came through the ranks. He did play left back at first but anyone who remembers him playing there will know he was always a makeshift fullback at best. Centre back was always his position, it just took him a bit of time to get there.

1612914162195.jpeg

I reckon they are full strength (Regillion, Aurier aside as they are injured ) but with Hart in goal as he's played their cup games so far.

A couple of changes only from their last game imo:

Hart
Doherty
Dier
Alderweireld
Davies
Hojdberg
Ndombele
Bergwijn
Lamela
Son
Kane

I reckon they are full strength (Regillion, Aurier aside as they are injured ) but with Hart in goal as he's played their cup games so far.

A couple of changes only from their last game imo:

Hart
Doherty
Dier
Alderweireld
Davies
Hojdberg
Ndombele
Bergwijn
Lamela
Son
Kane
This ..... feel like Spurs will be all out for this while Carlo's comments makes me think a European spot is his ( our ) priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.