Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off Wednesday and off to Killkeny (you basterd) for the week. We always win when I'm in the country. Notably when I bet a score on 2-0 v Newcastle and Anichebe to score. Think Liverpool lost that night and was giving some Culchies stick. More the same Blues.

I'd accept a cup progression and a slip at Fulham or a cup exit and 3 points at Fulham. Nothing less.
Shag all to do in Kilkenny with the pub's closed
You do know the 5k rule on non-essential travel and the quarantine rules

...re Holgate v Coleman debate, I’m not convinced Holgate is a far better defender than Coleman. I don’t think he’s faster than Coleman and I’m nervous when he gets the wrong side of a forward, he’ll bring the opponent down for a free kick or penalty.

Where Holgate has the advantage is that he rarely crosses the half-way line, which means there’s no void in the right side. That’s a particular advantage when Rodriguez plays. Whoever plays RM might determine who plays RB.
I would go Godfrey right side and Digne left side
If James plays he will need a defender not a wing back behind him

Its a fairly big game isnt it, our last chance of silverware this season. No doubt we are capable of winning but also capable of bottling it.

Remember this is Everton, guaranteed disappointment is on its way in some form or another, we just dont know when yet....

Just keep it tight, loads of energy and hit them on the break. Would have Richarlison on the bench unless Rodriquez doesn't make it.

Olsen

Holgate Mina Keane Godfrey

Iwobi Davies Doucoure Digne

Rodriquez (Richarlison) Calvert-Lewin.

Its a fairly big game isnt it, our last chance of silverware this season. No doubt we are capable of winning but also capable of bottling it.

Remember this is Everton, guaranteed disappointment is on its way in some form or another, we just dont know when yet....
Dont forget Spurs are bigger bottle jobs, the CL final being a good example

...sorry Bri, I just don’t get the shouts to play Godfrey anywhere other than CB. He has to be first CB on the tea sheet every game.
No, no way, it's a waste of his talent for one, we need his speed on the flank,, and besides who plays RB? it's easy to say play him CB but who.plays RB?
The CB paring is Keane and Mina, the back 4 is Godfrey, Keane, Mina, Lucas, nothing else comes close.

Shag all to do in Kilkenny with the pub's closed
You do know the 5k rule on non-essential travel and the quarantine rules
I know my constitutional rights Bris. I wipe my rear end with 5k rules. And regardless its essential I get down to Killkeny(you basterd) and enjoy myself pubs or nay. I'll have my own drink, rivers and the outdoors. A big gaf to get messy in and watch Carlos blues in.

And most importantly. No work.

Your move.

Status
Not open for further replies.