Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can't have someone who has ever made a bad tackle as a legend?

Where does that leave Big Dunc and almost any pre-Premier League defender?
Big Dunc is not a legend, and neither is Son. Maybe if he'd turned up for the Champions League final he might have been, and he may be in the future, but currently he's just a good player in a moderate team.

I'm off Wednesday and off to Killkeny (you basterd) for the week. We always win when I'm in the country. Notably when I bet a score on 2-0 v Newcastle and Anichebe to score. Think Liverpool lost that night and was giving some Culchies stick. More the same Blues.

I'd accept a cup progression and a slip at Fulham or a cup exit and 3 points at Fulham. Nothing less.

Last edited:

Are you comparing Son with Big Duncan??? At least when Dunc did someone he went in for seconds with the occasional punch or strangle hold. What does Son do? Cry like a k-pop teen at a gig. Dunc did it like a man. That's what you call a legend.

Complete difference.

I'm off Wednesday and off to Killkeny (you basterd) for the week. We always win when I'm in the country. Notably when I bet a score on 2-0 v Newcastle and Anichebe to score. Think Liverpool lost that night and was giving some Culchies stick. More the same Blues.

I'd accept a cup progression and a slip at Fulham or a cup exit and 3 points at Fulham. Nothing less.
I'd accept through in the cup and 3pts at the cottagers.

Careful or I may begin to become interested in winning this game tonight...

...then Tottingham will be destroyed.

Yep and I've laid out the conditions of my twitter marriage proposal to Angelina Joelie. BJ's every morning or I'm returning the ring.
As that's what I'd 'accept' (as if it's on the table for me and granted)

One them Jokes I've heard about in the news @Mkjjones

YID is just bitter we took care of his comrade H.H. and is seemingly letting him use his account in the build up for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.