Match Thread EVERTON V SOUTHAMPTON Match thread, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never getting relegated in a million years. Few teams already out of this cup. Would have preferred full strength today with changes on Saturday if had to make changes

Had a terrible day today.

This is the cherry on the turd.

Cheers you bunch of overpaid, unarsed wasters.

Usmanov in. Big spend in Jan and Summer to sort this garbage out.

It has been far, far too long without success.
We'll probably spend big but do you trust them to spend wisely? We've wasted tens of millions already, our scouting network left with Moyes and never recovered.

what year do we start to blame the players?
Anyone coming in to the side should be fired up to prove the manager has it wrong, .........everywhere except at Everton

sorry for repeating myself but:

Martinez got sacked for four at the back, two DMs, one up front meaning we were slow and didnt create that much but were bad in defence
Koeman got sacked for four at the back, two DMs, one up front meaning we were slow and didnt create that much but were bad in defence
Allardyce got sacked for four at the back, two DMs, one up front meaning we were slow and didnt create anything
Silva is playing four at the back, two DMs, one up front, we are slow and dont create that much

how on earth have we got in the situation where the managers change, the players change, even the DoF changes and yet we are playing in the same way year after year even though we are getting worse?

Why come to this thread then?
Because it is full of people going nutty about our lack of ambition when this is the 3rd of 5 single elimination rounds followed by a two leg semi that almost guarantees a game at a ground we haven't won at in at least a decade. Plus winning the least important trophy we could possibly win doesn't mean anything really. So what I'm saying is imagine the fume if instead we had played our strongest team, Gueye or Digne or Keane/Zouma or Pickford had got hurt and then Schneids or Baines or Holgate or Stek had to play an extended run of league games. I'd be more mad about that than I am about losing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.