Match Thread EVERTON V SOUTHAMPTON Match thread, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgot it was on in all honesty and was watching bake off till some thick Google alert flashed up giving the HT score. I didn't even set up an alert ffs.

Should have stuck with the soggy bottoms.

Everton, you are neither use nor ornament.

Momentum, limited as it was, post Saturday now utterly crushed. Fully expect to lose by a 2 goal margin this Saturday as a result. And to have less than five efforts on goal over 90 minutes. Gutless useless ambition free zone that we are.
Us playing poorly in this competition has historically had absolutely no bearing on how we play in the league. Under Koeman we were poor in this and the league. The one year under Martinez we went out then only lost at the Etihad between then and Christmas. I expect our best team to play well at the weekend.

Completely on Silva this loss regardless of the pens. Showed his naivety and lack of interest and respect by making 7 completely unnecessary changes including the goalkeeper which was absolutely ridiculous and has paid the price by giving the supporters yet another crap league cup run in a season where they have little chance of anything else. Very poor from Silva and i am very disappointed. Gone down in my estimations and the supporters deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.