Match Thread EVERTON V SOUTHAMPTON Match thread, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would keep the back five in place, we need them playing together to get a better understanding. I would play Tosun, another goal or two would give him a mighty confidence boost, I'd play Richarleson, he has had a rest and Lookman,he needs a game. Give Walcott a rest along with Siggy and Gana. Another win would give the club a lift.

This is our best shot at actually winning something. Utd and RS are out. This game is winnable, as is Leicester away. It is maddening to think we have never won this trophy, or any for that matter since 1995.

Quick show of hands: Would you accept a mid table finish this season if it meant winning this cup?

Hope Tosun starts and happy for Bernard to come off the bench for a run out if it means Lookman starting. Keep Bernard fresh for prem. Would like to see Davies swapped for Dowell or even Baines. That said would be good for Davies to get a good run of games.
2-0 toffees

What I'd go with...

Pickford

Kenny - Keane - Zouma - Baines

Gueye - Davies

Lookman - Sigurdsson - Bernard

Tosun

What I think Silva will go with...

Stekelenburg

Kenny - Holgate - Keane - Baines

Schneiderlin - Davies

Lookman - Sigurdsson - Bernard

Tosun

Hope Tosun starts and happy for Bernard to come off the bench for a run out if it means Lookman starting. Keep Bernard fresh for prem. Would like to see Davies swapped for Dowell or even Baines. That said would be good for Davies to get a good run of games.
2-0 toffees

Lookman has been used predominantly on the right in his brief cameos under Silva, so I imagine it'll be him one side, Bernard the other.

I enjoy listening to it on the radio, Streams annoy me as they are so patchy. the commentary is about 30 seconds behind though.
it's our best chance of winning a trophy and should be treated as such, as close to full strength as possible imo,I always shout this season after season, we play for 2 pieces of silverware a year only, the league really not an option.go for it !

I will be watching on IPTV as I cant get to the match in time from work, dont finish in Northampton until 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.