Lookman Siggurdsson Bernard

Tosun

Then for Leicester assuming Mina and Gomes are STILL out:

Pickford

Kenny Keane Zouma Digne

Gana Siggurdsson

Walcott Bernard Richarlison

Tosun

I think Seamus will be back for Leicester.

I wouldn't change the backline and would only rest Gana and maybe Richarlison as they're hugely important in the league.

If we're trying to get consistency, the most important is the back & middle 6 - the defence needs more clean sheets, the midfield 2 needs more minutes together. I would change any of the other 5, but still keep some good duos & trios. I really think Lookman-Dowell-DCL must have made some good progress together in the U20 & U21 to have a good on-field connection. I'd keep Pickford in and the front 4 for me would be

Gylfi, Bernard, Lookman, DCL. with Niasse off the bench

Would make a few changes but keep a strong team, we are capable of beating these lot and leicester in the next round we just need to give ourselves the best chance of it happening.

Gk: Pickford (no need to rest him )
LB: Baines (keep him somewhat match fit )
CB: keane (keep the centre backs together)
CB: zouma
RB : Holgate (kenny is gash)
CM : Davies
CM : Snides
CM : Bernard ? (In sigs normal role
AML : Lookman
AMR : Walcott
CF : Tosun

Would be tempted to rest Walcott not sure who we would play there, prob DCL out wide.

Said it a million times, we need to go for this cup

Pickford
Holgate Zouma Keane Digne
Gueye
Davies Dowell
Lookman Tosun Bernard

I'm fine with changing the wingers but keep them on the bench. Changed the right back as Kenny isn't great and Coleman comes back in Saturday anyway. I'd give Dowell a chance though. No major changes needed and that is a good team to beat Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.