Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
Its been a while since 1 or 2 ( sometimes most) being singled out as having a bad game.
Everyone played their part today , standouts were Bernard Mina & Sidibe.
Bernard just edged MOM for me.

gonetomorrow

Player Valuation: £70m
On reflection I feel it was a very good performance by the boys today. Burnley are not an easy crowd to break down but we kept at it and the defence looked better than it's been for a long time. There is definitely a good tune to be had out of that bunch and you can tell Carlo is pleased. The future is bright.

Ivo

Player Valuation: £20m
Good, professional performance. Burnley came not to lose and were very difficult to break down. Some good performances today, DCL, Sidibe, Holgate, Delph, even Gylfi. I don't get the hate on here for him, always work hard, he needs a goal though,16 last season, 0 this season.
Gylfi? Didn't he score at home against West ham coming off the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks