Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
ssc-napoli-v-krc-genk-group-e-uefa-champions-league-5df8cfd92daca06831000001.jpg

Rip it up and start again.

After years of looking for bargains in the whoops aisle, we have gone straight to Waitrose and picked up their finest steak, little bit of Nero d’Avola to wash it down with, magnifico, MAKE A SUB CARLO FFS.

First up for "Carlo's all-conquering blue machine"(copyrighted) is the boys from Burnley and Sean "gravy" Dyche, doing alright there in 10th and won the "Next Everton managers Derby" today against Bournemouth. You know what your getting with Burnley, balls in the box and a flat back 9, very tough to play against, especially for a team thats currently lacking creativity.

Sadly cant imagine Carlo will have much time to work on things, but we should have enough to see us through, you would think, RIGHT? WHATS OUR NAME!!!

I wish to take this chance to wish you all a very Happy Christmas, full of joy and happiness and a very blue New Year.

Goats 11 to start :
Pickford
Sidney - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Bernie - Delph - Davies - Rico
DCL - Kean

Can this fella fire them up like dunc,will he pick up the ball boys when we score,whip of his jacket in the rain and will he sub a sub?who knows but I expect these players to give 100 % against Burnley and prove they are worthy to play for Everton Is they are out,Burnley are no push overs I was at the away game and they had everything we didn’t, fight and passion.i still fancy us in this game though 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.