Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti on Dominic Calvert-Lewin
He's a fantastic striker in my opinion, good with his head. Where he can improve is in his movement. He has to be more focused in the centre of the box

Ancelotti is gonna transform DCL into some player. He looked fantastic today. His athleticism is incredible and with a bit more composure when shooting he’ll be something to worry any defence.

Really looking forward to seeing his progression under big Carlo more than any player.

Ancelotti is gonna transform DCL into some player. He looked fantastic today. His athleticism is incredible and with a bit more composure when shooting he’ll be something to worry any defence.

Really looking forward to seeing his progression under big Carlo more than any player.
Worked with some incredible strikers, only worry is DCL is not a natural at movement and striking a ball. Can't fault anything else really

For those panning the referee, I thought he had a good game. Well good in the sense that his performance was better than normal!
I've come to the conclusion that the Premier League is totally devoid of even a half-decent referee.
I can't remember the last time a referee had a decent game at Goodison.
There's a reason that we had no English refs at the last World Cup.

I've come to the conclusion that the Premier League is totally devoid of even a half-decent referee.
I can't remember the last time a referee had a decent game at Goodison.
There's a reason that we had no English refs at the last World Cup.

Not defending the refs, but pretty sure that was some utter balls up by the FA, or the Refs reps, or sommet. Or Clattanberg going to Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.