Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

After Watford, I think Gray and Gordon both looked leggy and out on their feet.

DCL needs to come back in and I'd bench Gray over Gordon for his sheer energy and favourism at Goodison.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Allan in with Delph and Doucoure or a slight change of formation due to Iwobi's superb form of late.

Van de Beek and Godfrey on the bench are good options to have.

Brentford have some dangerous counters and the quality of Eriksson is not to be ignored so an extra man in midfield might be used

In the cup game, we dominated with a 3 man midfield so I'd like to see more of the same:

Pickford
Coleman - Holgate - Keane - Mykolenko
Iwobi - Delph - Doucoure
Gordon - DCL - Richarlison

——————Pickford——————
Coleman-Keane-Godfrey (if fit)- Mykolenko
————Allan—Doucoure————
——Iwobi—Dele—Richarlison——
——————DCL—————

I do pray he sticks with Delph, sticking Alan in instead or even with Delph and we're just asking for trouble.
I mean With Alan out there just think how many times we're gonna have to sit there in absolute torture while Eriksson slowly places the ball and gets ready for his run up...

I'm already dreading it now !!!!!

I do pray he sticks with Delph, sticking Alan in instead or even with Delph and we're just asking for trouble.
I mean With Alan out there just think how many times we're gonna have to sit there in absolute torture while Eriksson slowly places the ball and gets ready for his run up...

I'm already dreading it now !!!!!

Delph’s injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.