Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
And then there was 3. 3 games to secure our premier league status. Sunday could confirm it depending on other results.
Watford was a little disappointing but it was a point gained and Leeds lost. So we actually improved our standing despite some of the reactions here .

I'd start similar to Watford but with dcl up top and richy on the left. Gordon can take a breather for a bit . We have had a busy schedule.
download.jpeg

So another rocking Goodison , spirit of the blues on repeat , blue flares and 3 points to ease the nerves for everyone .
UTFT

Agree that we need to freshen it up - highly controversial but i'd bring Gomes in for this- he was excellent against these in the cup - we cant have two holding mids in this

------------Pickford
Coleman Keane Holgate Mickey
-----Iwobi Delph Gomes
---Gordon DCL Richarlison

And then there was 3. 3 games to secure our premier league status. Sunday could confirm it depending on other results.
Watford was a little disappointing but it was a point gained and Leeds lost. So we actually improved our standing despite some of the reactions here .

I'd start similar to Watford but with dcl up top and richy on the left. Gordon can take a breather for a bit . We have had a busy schedule.
View attachment 165229
So another rocking Goodison , spirit of the blues on repeat , blue flares and 3 points to ease the nerves for everyone .
UTFT
A point gained is your opinion. I don't trust this team and our next game is against a team with a world class player in Erikson. We should have sealed safety when it was presented for us yesterday.

We are now well in a relegation scrap when it didn't need to be like that. That's why 'some of us' aren't very happy.

It's like when some fans on here were cheering Leeds beating Watford a few weeks back. It was quite baffling but some people just seem to think the teams who are down there will just lose. Then Burnley won 2 and drew 1. We purposefully played for a draw yesterday, it was visible in the body language and manager reaction. And now we have the anxiety of hoping that this team can win 2 home games against 2 teams are better than us because at Arsenal we are getting Jack Diddly.

We are now well in a relegation scrap when it didn't need to be like that. That's why 'some of us' aren't very happy.
Compared to 3 weeks ago, we are now well on or way to climbing out of a relegation scrap that looked like a scrap we couldn't win.

11 points from the 6 games since losing to Burnley is a lot better than most would have predicted and most importantly, more points than Leeds have got over the same period.

Status
Not open for further replies.