Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A point gained is your opinion. I don't trust this team and our next game is against a team with a world class player in Erikson. We should have sealed safety when it was presented for us yesterday.

We are now well in a relegation scrap when it didn't need to be like that. That's why 'some of us' aren't very happy.

It's like when some fans on here were cheering Leeds beating Watford a few weeks back. It was quite baffling but some people just seem to think the teams who are down there will just lose. Then Burnley won 2 and drew 1. We purposefully played for a draw yesterday, it was visible in the body language and manager reaction. And now we have the anxiety of hoping that this team can win 2 home games against 2 teams are better than us because at Arsenal we are getting Jack Diddly.
Change your nappy

That midfield made me throw up a bit
My thinking is the previous game against Brentford, he was brilliant that day - crap ever since like - we simply cant have two deep CMs when we need to get on the ball, completely different game to the United/Chelsea/Leicester ones

Can't wait for this.

My 3rd visit to Goodison.. first was in 2009 when we beat Wigan 4-0, second was in 2017 when we beat Leicester 4-2 (with tom davies scoring after 30 seconds). Not expecting us to score 4 this time, I would take a scrappy 1-0 all day!

Hoping that Brighton can do us a favour and we can wrap up our survival this weekend. UTFT!

We must not lose this game. I hope we don't change the system. Back 3 with wingbacks, 2 holding in midfield. If Delph is tired, play Allan. Any tinkering should be witht he front 3 who are not delivering. Not gettiing a goal at Watford is a clear performance issue.
worries me to say it but I would be ok with a point here if Leeds lose.

We've already beaten them 4-1 at Goodison this season.

I mean, I know nothing is guaranteed and we should've won yesterday, too... but that's a good omen, isn't it?
I had completely forgot about the cup game and was going to question when. How a promising cup run can so easily lost in a mirade of terrible experriences is quite sad indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.