Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be surprised if we win this but I'll take comfort in the fact that at least half of this team are coming to the end of their Everton careers. It has always baffled me how managers are so reluctant to drop goalkeepers. Make a big statement carlo and drop the clown for good

Lescott/Jags was probably the best English pairing in the Premier League at the time. We conceded something absurd like 2 goals from corners when they were paired together. I was never worried when there was a corner late in the game because those two were just immense. And Cahill.
One thing is for sure, since we started chucking fortunes at the squad it has got worse. Other than Richarlison have any of the plus 10mill transfers been truly worth it?

Play the youth against a relegation squad. The youth get some minutes, and villa gets a chance for points. Its a win-win for both squads. Plus, if Villa pick up points, we can create some drama leading to the penultimate match day.

Just play well is that too much of an ask and look arsed and run around a bit il settle for that now until Carlo can get players in that will do the basics for us

Status
Not open for further replies.