Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard was as bad. Holgate and Jags for me. Osman was garbage. You are right though, the key is midfield. Maybe Arteta, Fellaini, Pienaar with Cahill, Richie and Dom.
Lescott/Jags was probably the best English pairing in the Premier League at the time. We conceded something absurd like 2 goals from corners when they were paired together. I was never worried when there was a corner late in the game because those two were just immense. And Cahill.

Evertons-Lucas-Digne-celebrates-scoring-their-first-goal-Carabao-Cup-Second-Round-v-Lincoln-City-e1569347395681.jpg

Opps, sent it early before I finished, but hey, who cares?

COYB
Exactly, who does, just end it now.
There isnt an 11 that Ancelotti could even stumble on by accident that wont be just as bad

It's great to feel an anticipatory buzz and I sense that globally, EVERY footie fan is looking forward to this 'clash of the Titans'. I for one am strung out on tenterhooks...Everton vs Aston Villa...you cannot get a bigger match than that!!

What time do these muppets arrive at the ground. I’m going just to boo through my mask.
NEA about the game, kin wasters

Didn’t watch today, won’t bother watching any of the remaining ones ...but writing will be on the wall if there is no response after Carlos comments

The television rights for this game should set a record given that it is predicted to be the most watched footie game in history. Quite fitting...two giants of the game going toe-to-toe

Seeing Pickfords stupid mug on the TV again will just make me want to throw it out the window, and it's only a new TV!! The empty head that is Pickford is so inept, he makes Joe Hart look like Buffon. So for that reason I'll be giving the game a miss, that's unless they get Southall back, who will do a much better job lol

....at least a bit of interest in a couple of our remaining games, with Villa and Bournemouth fighting for their Premiership lives. The game is significantly important to both and might make the difference in terms of result.

Status
Not open for further replies.