Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo Ancelotti is hopeful Mason Holgate and Andre Gomes will be available for Everton’s home clash with Aston Villa on Thursday (6pm) and says Yerry Mina’s fitness will be assessed after he sustained a muscle injury in Sunday’s 3-0 defeat at Wolves.

Osman would easily walk into this team.
I don’t think the likes of Farrell, Li Tie McCann would even look out if place.

John Oster looks like Messi compared to Walcott and Iwobi.
Haha we've had so much rubbish. So everton to get some money and squander it on such average players. My only hope is that Carlo brings someone in who makes them somehow click

Would be nice if Delph and Gomes were available for selection at the same time for a change.

Yes our midfield is poor but we’ve not had a chance this season to build any consistency there due to injuries to Gbamin, Delph and Gomes.

if i was don carlo i'd play all the kids who have been training with the first team since project restart began. I'd play Virginia in goal and tell Pickford sit in the main stand way up in the last row so there's no way he can mug to the damn camera anymore.

Osman would easily walk into this team.
I don’t think the likes of Farrell, Li Tie McCann would even look out if place.

John Oster looks like Messi compared to Walcott and Iwobi.

A young Gavin McCann paired with Osman would outplay the current central midfield. Any combination of Lee Carsley, Joe Parkinson, Barry Horne or John Ebbrell would absolutely destroy them.

Even Claus would have a chance of a game in the current midfield :p

Getting myself ready for Thursday.

giphy.gif

I was seriously considering giving this a massive swerve as it’s unbearable watching us right now. But I’m interested to see if there’s any reaction whatsoever from yesterday’s comments from Ancelotti and Coleman.

If we get more of the same dross as what we’ve been served these last couple of weeks that’s me done til next season.

Now that a horse and cart have been driven though FFP maybe some of these losers might twig they could be unloaded and actually try.

Status
Not open for further replies.