Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Everton's Number 9
Evertons-Lucas-Digne-celebrates-scoring-their-first-goal-Carabao-Cup-Second-Round-v-Lincoln-City-e1569347395681.jpg

Opps, sent it early before I finished, but hey, who cares?

COYB

...I’d definitely move Richarlison to wide left and start Kean alongside DCL. Its not that I’m enamoured with Kean, I just think Richarlison gives us more solidity whilst still providing threat from a wide position.

Baningime is poor in possession, but so is Davies. Baningime is very mobile and will win back possession, he deserves a start and I’d play Iwobi alongside.

...I’d definitely move Richarlison to wide left and start Kean alongside DCL. Its not that I’m enamoured with Kean, I just think Richarlison gives us more solidity whilst still providing threat from a wide position.

Baningime is poor in possession, but so is Davies. Baningime is very mobile and will win back possession, he deserves a start and I’d play Iwobi alongside.
ha Ha mate....Iwobi..Arse reject, who needs to be binned asap....shoite. Have a bet on Villa to win..easy money. Baningamine...Who?? Joke EFC

I can't be bothered watching these gutless, heartless excuses for professional footballers anymore. Most of them are fraudsters. They've ripped the soul and passion out of the club. Recruitment, coaching and personnel need gutted. A few ruthless home truths need to come from the top brass at the club, otherwise we'll be another leeds/shef wed/forest. The downward spiral needs nipped in the bud or Everton fc will end up in the wilderness of the lower leagues.

Yes, it's that perilous at the minute. Wholesale rot in a club is hard to reverse quickly. Our failings are obvious. Start addressing them NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.