Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a thought - do we need a proper no. 10 under RB's system? If we play a 4-4-2 we might not have need for that type of player. The added interest in wide players might give credibility to that.

Another loan nailed on

Probably, then he's just released next summer.

No idea why we didn't just sell him last summer when there was seemingly solid interest. Boggles why we give U23 players new deals in hopes of selling them and making a few quid out of it but are happy to just let this lad go for nothing when he's an established pro.

Probably, then he's just released next summer.

No idea why we didn't just sell him last summer when there seemingly solid interest.

We don’t know what the clubs were offering to be fair mate. Clubs make enquiries for players all the time without following up with bids. The way some of them have been playing and the wages they are on , its tough to get shut of them I suspect.

Could you see him on the right cutting in? That would leave Richarlison/Gray for the left

I like the thought of Digne/McNeil supplying crosses from the left side. Theyre in the top 3 for most accurate crosses (along with TAA) over the past two seasons.

On the right i think we still need a RB + RW. Aarons/Emerson + Antony/Bailey would be ideal.

If we cant stump up £20mil for McNeil then thats a bit mad.

Here's a thought - do we need a proper no. 10 under RB's system? If we play a 4-4-2 we might not have need for that type of player. The added interest in wide players might give credibility to that.

Would be delighted mate if we just stopped using no.10s entirely, we've spent years shoe-horning them into the team and getting very little in return. It's about time we gave 4-4-2 a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.