Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair mate you could flip Townsend name for Iwobi and it fits. I think we can all accept Iwobi was a woeful signing.

Just reading some of the Leicester forums historical threads on Gray, they aren’t good!
Just chatted with Leicester supporting son-in-law. He just laughed and said “what on earth are you doing trying to sign our cast offs?”
Sorry not adding much to the debate but that conversation did not fill me with confidence!!

Gotta be more subtle than that mate

ban soon cum
Rumors have been about and
And it could also be another player.

In the meantime;

Ignoring this will mean a ban
Who is the same age and there has been rumours about? I didn't say the name as it's a rumour and this is available to all via news outlets

This team isn’t so bad

Pickford

Dumfries Godfrey Mina Digne

Allan Gbamin Docuoure

Richarlison DCL Gray

Bench: Kean Townsend Gordon Gomes Holgate Nkonkou Begovic

That’s one signing away currently (if Gray goes through with Townsend)

If we can add better depth in central midfield then we’re not looking awful.
His contract has expired ffs. He is a free agent. You said you had seen him play. I mean, he was pacey once, when he was at Spurs, even when he first joined us. Perhaps too saw him then. I can’t believe anyone thinks he is pacey now. He has other qualities, which, as you are so familiar with watching him play, you will know all about

what qualities does he bring ? He doesn’t score , which I think is a major quality in an attacking player, he doesn’t create … walcott scores more than he does . He’s another hard working , non productive wide player which we have already had for the past 20 years here. He’s not good enough. Being better than bolasie , iwobi etc doesn’t mean he’s good enough for us

Status
Not open for further replies.