Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was the first one to call the Towsend one to be fair.
And let's be real here...unless you're itk, no one will ever have imagine that we'll end up signing Towsend. The only thing is that perhaps he wasn't the first one to call it...

Well at least Townsend is on a free and the wages won't be huge. Iwobi cost us £28m up front! His wages won't be huge comparatively but the fee was ludicrous.

Gray is costing us £1.5m and is on a two-year deal. he has the assets we need, though I too am unsure on the quality. But as a back up winger - which is what I hope he is - then I'm happy with him for that price.

I don’t understand that point of view mate, it’s like saying here some gone off chicken, but don’t worry it’s only 25p. Ultimately you are threading water and a high risk of being worse then if you’d sat on your hands.

Ive only watched Gray in highlights if I’m being honest, so dont have a concrete opinion, like I said the Leicester lads didn’t rate him. At worse maybe we’d make a profit selling on to Bourmouth.

Ultimately if you find yourself, having to compromise, reach or dig deep to find positives, they aren’t good signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.