Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like we’re trying to use our old recruitment methods from the Moyes era, and trying to build an actual team, which we haven’t had since Moyes left

Is that team Newcastle?
Well all of the money we’ve spent so far hasn’t resulted in anything like a team, none of them give a toss about each other, so nobody is arsed if we win or lose, none of the managers have been arsed either, perhaps Benitez is. Or maybe we’re just buying rubbish, I have no idea

Well all of the money we’ve spent so far hasn’t resulted in anything like a team, none of them give a toss about each other, so nobody is arsed if we win or lose, none of the managers have been arsed either, perhaps Benitez is. Or maybe we’re just buying rubbish, I have no idea
We're buying rubbish.

To hopefully give some of the drama guys on here a grasp on reality , Spurs have loaned Atalanta's goalie for a year with a 15m buy out.
Please stop flouncing !

You’d hope Brighton with the sale of White and 50m burning a hole in their pocket would look at Keane or Holgate to replace him. We live in hope.

Seen them linked with donkey Phillips from you know who as a replacement.
Other clubs hate most of our players as much as we do!

I'm sure that'll sway James. Also, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Read rh
I'm sure that'll sway James. Also, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Reminder in light of this evenings reports.

We absolutely can not host any discussion concerning an ongoing investigation. Please help support the site by refraining from making any comment regarding reports of a footballer under police investigation.

Thanks for the cooperation.

I can't comment. But i think do you understand what this means...

Status
Not open for further replies.