Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read rh

Reminder in light of this evenings reports.

We absolutely can not host any discussion concerning an ongoing investigation. Please help support the site by refraining from making any comment regarding reports of a footballer under police investigation.

Thanks for the cooperation.

I can't comment. But i think do you understand what this means...
Mate?

It was clearly tongue in cheek….

but yes, players who may be crap but actually put a shift in are better than those who are crap and don’t care.
We don't have any players who don't care. They're all just so bad that it's easier to act like they aren't trying. But they all are. These will go the same way. The 6th game in a row where Townsend hits the Bullens more than the net people will say he's not interested just the same.

It was clearly tongue in cheek….

but yes, players who may be crap but actually put a shift in are better than those who are crap and don’t care.
Why don't we just agree that trying to reduce the number of crap players at the club is better than just recycling crap players through the club in a never ending crap loop. Can we at least do that?

I know it’s going to be very underwhelming next month when we have delph and iwobi starting against Southampton but I just can’t wait to get back to goodison park

Just hope Benitez can turn these bozos into actual footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.