Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be delighted mate if we just stopped using no.10s entirely, we've spent years shoe-horning them into the team and getting very little in return. It's about time we gave 4-4-2 a go.
I agree with the first bit but my preference would be either 4-3-3 or 3-4-3/3-5-2. Something that we can both use to take it to teams were better than and contain teams like City without having to go wild with changes. Look at Italy this summer for what I mean.

Why don't we just agree that trying to reduce the number of crap players at the club is better than just recycling crap players through the club in a never ending crap loop. Can we at least do that?
Oh absolutely. Not buying dross is the answer. I wasn’t advocating for move just pointing out that it’s better to have dross that actually tries than dross who aren’t remotely arsed. At least this dross will have some pace.

It appears we still want a proper attacker after Townsend and Gray as well so we clearly are swapping out Bernards wages for these two which isn’t the end of the world.
These two signings will be OK if we do go and sign a proper footballer but I’ll be worried if we plan on starting thee. Times last season we couldn’t even fill the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.