Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so:

- Kid has promising season but prior season flops at championship level - keep him future star don't even sell him for £60m.
- Younger kid flops at Bottom of PL club after playing decent for a spell in a top 4 PL team prior year (which ended when a manager that doesn't play 3 in the middle drops him) & is a regular for his nation (MoTM against on eof the finalists in the Euro Champs) - bin him he's turd not worth the train ticket to get him here terrible purchase by the best recruitment club in the PL for under £10m.

That about right?
Nobody bid 60m for Gordon though.

I'm just baffled we didn't attempt to use a second domestic loan. It's clear we need attacking players even a temporary solution would of been beneficial. We have no one who is capable of scoring beyond maupay and dcl, who is has been injured for over a year. No creativity either we already lost 5 players to injury this season we needed bodies and ones that aren't Rondon

I'm just baffled we didn't attempt to use a second domestic loan. It's clear we need attacking players even a temporary solution would of been beneficial. We have no one who is capable of scoring beyond maupay and Dominic Calvert-Lewin, who is has been injured for over a year. No creativity either we already lost 5 players to injury this season we needed bodies and ones that aren't Rondon
Maybe no-one decent available? We got el ghazi last time lol its not like we have missed out on any players that have gone on loan?

I'm just baffled we didn't attempt to use a second domestic loan. It's clear we need attacking players even a temporary solution would of been beneficial. We have no one who is capable of scoring beyond maupay and Dominic Calvert-Lewin, who is has been injured for over a year. No creativity either we already lost 5 players to injury this season we needed bodies and ones that aren't Rondon
Obviously want to use it in January when the right player is available rather than grab in someone who doesn't add much now and then not be able to do so in January

Obviously want to use it in January when the right player is available rather than grab in someone who doesn't add much now and then not be able to do so in January
Yeah I think that’s it. There will be players who weren’t available for loan who have been promised game time and won’t get it, and by January they’ll be pushing for loans. There will be much more on the menu come January and we will have a clearer idea of what we need too.

Yeah I think that’s it. There will be players who weren’t available for loan who have been promised game time and won’t get it, and by January they’ll be pushing for loans. There will be much more on the menu come January and we will have a clearer idea of what we need too.

Broja and Kudus, both could be available in Jan, same with Pedro etc

@Eggs see Kalimuendo has a muscle tear already (initially reported as minor - but now being reported as more serious than first thought) looks like we dodged a bullet there

Status
Not open for further replies.