Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tree13 so which midfielder in our team is better than Ramsey, put his injuries to one side, just go off talent

Lol 'put his injuries to one side'. May as well sign Eriksen. Hypotheticals won't get us far.

If we want a CM I'd be signing that Sanches at Lille. Been class last two seasons and is still quite young. Reckon you could get him for a decent price as well.

Lol 'put his injuries to one side'. May as well sign Eriksen. Hypotheticals won't get us far.

If we want a CM I'd be signing that Sanches at Lille. Been class last two seasons and is still quite young. Reckon you could get him for a decent price as well.
Sanches was shocking at Swansea, I don’t think he’s got the head for English football, I know he was younger then but could be a bit risky, the French league is easier than prem so he probably feels more comfortable.

Sanches was shocking at Swansea, I don’t think he’s got the head for English football, I know he was younger then but could be a bit risky, the French league is easier than prem so he probably feels more comfortable.

Could be true, but watching him against the good sides - the PSGs and Lyons, the Champions League games, or the top international games - and he is a different monster these days.

Tbf got the gammiest hamstrings going but hay ho

Will go to a better side than us in the next 6 months. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up on Merseyside just with the RS instead

Status
Not open for further replies.