Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen nothing from aarons to suggest he would be worth signing as our first choice right back to replace Coleman

Lamptey on the other hand looks good but might not be worth the risk after coming back from a really bad injury. He would cost us a fortune though and we can’t afford him due to FFP.

I don’t even know which right backs would even be available in the loan market in January.
Lamptey is good but isnt suitable for the conventional right back position, he's a hobbit only 5'5 he only works as a wing back which we rarely utilize now

Seen nothing from aarons to suggest he would be worth signing as our first choice right back to replace Coleman

Lamptey on the other hand looks good but might not be worth the risk after coming back from a really bad injury. He would cost us a fortune though and we can’t afford him due to FFP.

I don’t even know which right backs would even be available in the loan market in January.

Thing I don't understand is that both him and Livramento were both turfed out of Chelsea's academy. You have Sancho turfed out of City's is another one (different position)...but how come we're just missing these types of players who should be relatively low cost, low risk, buys that could reap reward.

Yet we'll doubt spend £30mill on some ready made player who may be hit and miss.

Thing I don't understand is that both him and Livramento were both turfed out of Chelsea's academy. You have Sancho turfed out of City's is another one (different position)...but how come we're just missing these types of players who should be relatively low cost, low risk, buys that could reap reward.

Yet we'll doubt spend £30mill on some ready made player who may be hit and miss.
I’d say because no footballing strategy at the club. Long term progression, which we all thought would happen under both DoF, we’re not even a consideration for the owner who thought that those type of buys would have us fighting for Europe and the league.

Such a poor board and owner we have

Id actually begin to go full protest if we signed Aron Ramsey, absolutely the profile of player we should have learned after blowing 500 mill not to sign.
Would be nuts wouldn't it - taking players that are expensive and not good enough value for more successful clubs. Ie. James, Walcott, Delph, etc.

So, we want to replace seamus (who can't cross a ball) with trippier (who's scared to cross a ball), and also want to recruit a 30 something, slow/ immobile Aaron Ramsey????

Does this club ever learn from its previous mistakes??
Whether tripper is right or not, he’s much better going forward than Coleman

Linked with Trippier and Ramsey, could we make 2 worse signings?
Football Agents' Unwritten Rules #602: If you want to get your client into the gossip columns - link them to Everton

For "Everton lead Newcastle in race to sign Ramsey", read "Newcastle are interested in Ramsey but he doesn't fancy it"

I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.