Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t hate Ramsey as a player but he’s hugely symbolic of our “scouting” in recent years. Basically we seem to like to assume that if they were good once in their careers, or played for a good team they’re worth a punt irrespective of injuries, poor recent form, etc.

Huge swerve, for me.
Nonsense. Get wilshire as well. Let's put the band back together

I don’t hate Ramsey as a player but he’s hugely symbolic of our “scouting” in recent years. Basically we seem to like to assume that if they were good once in their careers, or played for a good team they’re worth a punt irrespective of injuries, poor recent form, etc.

Huge swerve, for me.

We seem to still be stuck in this “prime years and Premier League proven” mentality, as if that’s served us so well for the past god knows how many years we’ve been trying it.

DEY’LL BE ABLE TO MAKE AN IMEEDJIT IMPACT DOE LAD.

So will a good 23 year old.

Could be true, but watching him against the good sides - the PSGs and Lyons, the Champions League games, or the top international games - and he is a different monster these days.

Tbf got the gammiest hamstrings going but hay ho

Will go to a better side than us in the next 6 months. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up on Merseyside just with the RS instead
Watched him last night, tried to dribble past an opponent on the edge of his own box, lost the ball and Lille conceded late on.

He'd fit in perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.