Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he’s not playing much. I suppose it depends on who’s in for him. Abs if he wants more games

Personally I’d prefer pulisic, he’d probably be even harder to get
It will help our cause with Gray coming in and performing so well, although I do think there’ll be plenty of clubs in better positions than us who would go in for him. That’s if Chelsea would get rid, they held off Bayern a few years a go I think?

Every player that someone mentions, you post the same response, have a day off.

You probably said the same, about international Barcelona players or Allan or James. Or Ancelotti
Problem being we’re a worse proposition now for young promising players due to the obvious failings during the Moshiri era. Gray is a good recent example of how it can work, but I can’t really think of any other quality young players who have arrived and increased their stock while being with us maybe since Lukaku? We wouldn’t be seen as a progressive move by the likes of Hudson-Odoi, or, more importantly, their agents.

Problem being we’re a worse proposition now for young promising players due to the obvious failings during the Moshiri era. Gray is a good recent example of how it can work, but I can’t really think of any other quality young players who have arrived and increased their stock while being with us maybe since Lukaku? We wouldn’t be seen as a progressive move by the likes of Hudson-Odoi, or, more importantly, their agents.
It all comes down to money. I don’t think he goes to another top 4/6 club. Spurs maybe, though Conte plays wing backs. So then it’s only 4/5 clubs who couid go for him, unless he goes abroad. And I know Bayern were interested. But would they still be now? And a number of European clubs are struggling financially.

He also probably wants to try and become an England squad regular. And he won’t do that, playing 1 in 5 at Chelsea. I’m not saying it will happen, thats leaving or coming to Everton but there comes a time when surely he will need to make a decision, for the good of his career.

Luis Ramos from Lazio will be available on a free in the summer, brilliant ball playing defender we could nab

Luis Felipe you mean?

I mentioned him and a few other out of contract players that should be on the clubs radar.

A few free agents next summer:

RIght back:

Matthias Ginter: Centre back and right back for Gladbach.
28 in January / 44 German caps.

Noussair Mazraoui; Right back for Ajax.
24 in November / 12 Morocco caps

Centre back

Ginter (as above)

Alessio Romagnoli: Centre back for AC Milan.
27 in January / 12 caps for Italy

Luis Felipe: Centre back for Lazio
25 in March / uncapped for Brazil

Defensive Midfield

Boubakar Kamara: Defensive midfield, centre back, left back for Marseille.
22 in November / 9 French u21 caps

Denis Zakaria: Defensive midfield for Gladbach
25 in November / 37 Swiss caps

Centre Midfield

Franck Kessie: Centre midfield for AC Milan
25 in December / 48 Ivory coast caps

Lorenzo Pelligrini: Centre midfield for Roma
26 in June / 18 Italy Caps

Wages will be expensive but we do have alot of outgoings next summer.

Could add in Niklas Sule and one or two others as well.

Every player that someone mentions, you post the same response, have a day off.

You probably said the same, about international Barcelona players or Allan or James. Or Ancelotti

No, I didn’t think it was weird that past it former players joined Ancelotti here.

Why on Earth would Pulisic or Hudson-Odoi want to come here? Not that we have the funds to do so regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.